Welcome to Webinar Wednesdays! These webinars are an opportunity to connect to tools and resources that will help you and your team get the most out of the Toastmasters Program you are part of.
We are looking for topics YOU are most interested in! Click HERE to submit a topic you’d like featured.
We are looking for expert presenters for upcoming topics! Click HERE to submit a list of topics you would be happy to present or be part of the presentation on.
Our sessions are getting better and better! Here’s a list of upcoming Wednesday Webinars:
- April 4th – Club Coaching that Brings Teams Together and Achieves Results – host: Club Retention Chair Jeff Galenzoski and Region 1 Advisor Mary Swanson, DTM
- April 11th – Speech Evaluations That Keep Members Motivated – host: Program Quality Director Shawn Gold with panel of guest contributors
- April 18th – Parliamentary Procedure Can Be FUN! – hosts: District Director Carol Carter and District Parliamentarian Joanne Morrison, DTM, PG
- April 25th – NO WEBINAR (a wee breather following the Spring Conference)
- What do YOU want to learn more about in May? Click the links at the beginning of this article to share ideas or volunteer to be one of our presenters!
Click on the above titles to see more information on the webinar registration pages.
You can attend live and participate in the chat area, ask questions in the Q&A, PLUS have fun with emoji’s and other interactive bits! (it IS fun!). Can’t attend live? Still sign up so you receive the recording within 24 hours of the session.
Want to view past Webinar Wednesdays? click HERE
Hope to “see” you at an upcoming Wednesday!
Your 2017-2018 District 21 Director
(To contact me directly, click my head)