So many exciting things happening: Accredited Speaker Bob Hooey and International Director Mary Morrison will add to the great education sessions, delicious food and networking, amazing speakers and evaluators, fun and exciting contests and District officer elections. Register now for great rates and remember to help your club create a basket for the silent auction. There is also going to be a special celebration Saturday night that you won’t want to miss. Visit our spring conference website http://d21springconference.ca/
Welcome to Webinar Wednesdays! These webinars are an opportunity to connect to tools and resources that will help you and your team get the most out of the Toastmasters Program you are part of.
We are looking for topics YOU are most interested in! Click HERE to submit a topic you’d like featured.
We are looking for expert presenters for upcoming topics! Click HERE to submit a list of topics you would be happy to present or be part of the presentation on.
Our sessions are getting better and better! Here’s a list of upcoming Wednesday Webinars:
- March 21st – Talk Up Toastmasters: How to Promote Your Club’s Events – host: Public Relations Manager and Webmaster Rae Stonehouse
- March 28th – Personal Game Changers; How to Purposefully Work the Toastmasters Program to Help You Build a Better Life – hosts: District Director Carol Carter and Accredited Speaker, Past District 21 Governor Bob Hooey, DTM, AS
- April 4th – Club Coaching that Brings Teams Together and Achieves Results – host: Club Retention Chair Jeff Galenzoski and Region 1 Advisor Mary Swanson, DTM
- April 11th – Speech Evaluations That Keep Members Motivated – host: Program Quality Director Shawn Gold with panel of guest contributors
- April 18th – Parliamentary Procedure Can Be FUN! – hosts: District Director Carol Carter and District Parliamentarian Joanne Morrison, DTM, PG
Click on the above titles to see more information on the webinar registration pages.
You can attend live and participate in the chat area, ask questions in the Q&A, PLUS have fun with emoji’s and other interactive bits! (it IS fun!). Can’t attend live? Still sign up so you receive the recording within 24 hours of the session.
Want to view past Webinar Wednesdays? click HERE
Hope to “see” you at an upcoming Wednesday!
Your 2017-2018 District 21 Director
(To contact me directly, click my head)