Welcome to the D21 Toastmasters Webinar Wednesdays Video Collection.
Here is a collection of resource videos, created to help you grow your club membership and create stronger, more effective clubs.
These videos are hosted at our D21toastmasters YouTube channel. Be sure to check out our ever-growing collection of videos.
Quick index of webinars (See what you like? Scroll down page to access the video):
- A Sales Approach to Increasing Toastmasters Club Membership for Non-Sales People
- Video Marketing: The Wave of the Future for Promoting Toastmasters Clubs
- Your Toastmasters Public relations Toolbox
- Toastmasters Month Proclamation Tutorial
- A Discussion on Club Quality
- How to Create a New Club – From Start to Finish
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Pathways but Were Afraid to Ask
- Open Houses vs Bring-A-Friend Nights
A Sales Approach to Increasing Toastmasters Club Membership for Non Sales People
- In this webinar recording, Rae Stonehouse DTM. PDG D21 Public Relations Manager & Webmaster (17-18) facilitates a session on using sales tactics, for non-sales people, to help increase your club membership.
Here is the Powerpoint presentation used in the presentation. Feel free to adapt it to your needs.
Video Marketing: The Wave of the Future for Promoting Toastmasters Clubs Webinar
This video is part of D21 Toastmaster’s Webinar Wednesday and features Rae Stonehouse DTM, PDG D21 Public Relations Manager (17-18) discussing the value of using video to promote your Toastmasters club.
Your Toastmasters Public Relations Toolbox Webinar
- This webinar, facilitated by Rae Stonehouse DTM, PDG & Carol Carter DTM DG, focuses on public relations initiatives that Toastmasters clubs can undertake to attract more guests to their clubs. It was recorded on January 24th, 2018. The recording starts in progress as some technical challenges were edited from the final version.
Toastmasters Month (February in D21) Proclamation Tutorial
This video tutorial explains the steps in leveraging Toastmasters Month in D21 i.e. February of each year, to promote your club.
A Discussion on Club Quality
This video from D21 Toastmasters features Jeff Galenzoski DTM D21 Club Retention Chair (17-18) interviewing Shawn Gold DTM D21 Program Quality Chair (17-18). Shawn shares some sage advice on how to ensure that your club is a ‘Quality’ Club.
How to Create a New Club – From Start to Finish
This video produced by D21 Toastmasters features Joe Guenette, DTM, Club Growth Director (17-18), Gene Vickers DTM D21 Club Extension Chair (17-18) & Carol Carter DTM, D21 District Director (17-18). They have a discussion full of sage advice and wisdom on the subject of creating new clubs.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Pathways But Were Afraid to Ask
This video is a presentation by D21 Toastmasters as part of our Webinar Wednesday series and features Shawn Gold DTM, Program Quality Director (17-18) facilitating a panel discussion on the subject.
Open House vs Bring-a-Friend Nights
This video created by D21 Toastmasters features Carol Carter DTM, District 21 Director (17-18) & Joe Guenette DTM, District 21 Growth Director (17-18) debating the merits of TM clubs hosting Open Houses vs Bringing a friend to your club meeting. It also includes discussion on “Guest System” Ideas.