District Sponsorship Chair:
As a not-for-profit organization, we keep our costs of conferences and other events very reasonable for our members, providing greater learning and growth opportunities throughout the year. Many Districts around the world receive corporate sponsorships that allow them to go above and beyond the ordinary (and affordable) as well as cover unexpected costs for events that have been planned.
We are looking for a person in our District who wants to build strategic connections with businesses and corporations, as well as build a team of people just like you, to help Divisions find sponsors for their training and contest events.
The ideal District Sponsorship Chair will be everything you would need to be a great Sales Manager:
- a positive, energetic, inspiring leader
- a fearless connector through phone conversations
- excellent at follow up, both through email and phone
- a strategic thinker, great at collaborating on ideas and converting them into actions
- a tactful communicator and good listener
If you have these skills and want to fine tune them in your Toastmasters life, please contact Carol Carter, your District Director, at 778-668-8805, or email Carol immediately!