Date(s) - 20/01/2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Divisions A & B Toastmasters Present:
“Rise to the Challenge”
|Accredited Club Training (ACT)|
Take on the challenge in 2018!
Register for an amazing training session and….
- Be inspired by our keynote speaker
- Participate in awesome education sessions
- Get a sneak peek at the Pathways education program (set to start in March 2018)
- Learn from some of the best in our high-quality officer training sessions
- Take away tangible ideas to help your club and members reach their goals
- Invest in your own learning and personal growth
|Date:||Saturday, January 20, 2018|
|Time:||9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Registration & refreshments at 8:30 AM)|
|Location:||Camosun College – Landsdowne Campus, Gibson Auditorium (Young Building)|
For building & parking information, click here.
All Toastmasters and club officers are invited to attend.
For more info:
- Andy Vuong (Division A) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nils Erzinger (Division B) email@example.com