Date(s) - 10/11/2017 - 12/11/2017
Delta Hotels Ocean Pointe Resort
CALLING ALL TOASTMASTERS!
This Fall 2017, join us on “the rock” to celebrate
District 21’s Final Fall Conference ~ PATHWAYS TO THE FUTURE
November 10, 11 & 12, 2017
At one of Victoria’s most luxurious waterfront hotels…
Keynote Speaker: Dananjaya Hettiarachchi – He sees something in YOU.
Dananjaya brought over 3000 Toastmasters to their feet at the end of his 2014 competition speech for the World Championship of Public Speaking in Malaysia. There was no doubt in anyone’s mind that he was the champion. That speech was rated among the “Most talked about speeches of 2014” by Fortune Magazine!
Today, he is a Human Resource Development Specialist, a Corporate Trainer, and one of the world’s leading motivational speakers.
Never forgetting his humble start, you’ll find Dananjaya grounded, authentic, inspiring and compelling, as he shares wisdom, tips and encouragement to our members.
Whether you are a speaker, a leader, or simply seeking greater confidence, Dananjaya will ignite a spark in your soul and give you new tools to shine in all you do.
Why you don’t want to miss this conference:
- EXPERIENCE our last district conference in the Fall
- ENJOY valuable networking time with TMs from across the district
- INTERACT with dynamic speakers
- BASK in Victoria’s laid-back historical ambiance
- LUXURIATE in a 4-star waterfront hotel
- $179 Early Bird Single ( Apr.24 to Aug.31)
- $199 Advantage Single (Sept.1 to Oct.31)
- $209 Regular Single (after Oct.31)
- $1352 Early Group of 8 (until Aug.31)
- $1432 Regular Group of 8 (after Aug.31)
- The Delta Ocean Pointe Resort is perched on the inner harbour, close to downtown Victoria
- SPECIAL Toastmaster room rate: $149
- Reservations: Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe 1.800.268.1133 (Code: Toastmasters)
D21 Fall Conference Website:
- D21 Fall Conference website with lots of details
- ONLINE registration
- $1 RAFFLE TICKETS (Grand Prize: 2 nights at the Delta Ocean Pointe Resort plus extras—worth $920!)
Prefer to register by mail? You can download and print this FALL CONFERENCE BROCHURE
For more information please contact: Conference Chair, Florence Chan