Date(s) - 10/06/2017
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Royal Roads University
Divisions A & B Toastmasters Present:
“Planning for Success”
2017-2018 Accredited Club Training (ACT)
(Club Officer Training)
To all incoming club officers and interested Toastmasters:
Get a jump start on success for 2017/2018!
Scroll down to register for an amazing training session and….
- Be inspired by keynote speaker Margaret Hope, DTM (see bio below)
- Get to know incoming District Director, Carol Carter, DTM
- Hear the latest news on the Toastmasters Pathways education program
- Learn from some of the best in our high-quality training sessions
- Gain the confidence and skills to lead your club to success this year
- Invest in your own learning and personal growth
|Date:||Saturday, June 10, 2017|
|Time:||10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Registration & refreshments at 9:30 AM)|
|Location:||Royal Roads University, Quarterdeck Ballroom (Main Floor of Grant Building)|
For building & parking information, click here.
All Toastmasters and club officers are invited to attend.
For more info:
- Andy Vuong (Div A) email@example.com
- Nils Erzinger (Div B) firstname.lastname@example.org
Margaret has a Master’s Degree in Speech Education, is an Internationally Accredited Professional Speaker and the author of You’re Speaking – But Are You Connecting? As a professional speaker, she delivers speeches at various conferences and events, creates and delivers workshops for client groups and offers private speech coaching. Margaret has been a Toastmaster for more than 41 years, she is a Past International Director and a member of three clubs. She is currently serving Districts 21 & 96 as Remote Club Officer Training Coordinator. Most recently a keynote speaker at the 2017 District 21 Spring Conference, Margaret’s sessions are always engaging, practical, and a lot of fun! Division A & B Toastmasters will enjoy a hands-on learning experience! Plus, Margaret will be the lead facilitator for the Presidents’ training session.