Date(s) - 24/06/2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Panorama Ridge Secondary School
Calling all incoming Division E, F, and G Club Executives:
ACT for your club’s success!
2017-2018 ACCREDITED CLUB TRAINING (ACT)
Date: Saturday, June 24, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Panorama Ridge Secondary School, Surrey B.C.
To Pre-Register: scroll down!
- Be inspired by keynote speaker, Gene Vickers.
- Get to know incoming District Director, Carol Carter, DTM and Program Quality Director, Shawn Gold, DTM.
- Hear the latest news on the Toastmasters Pathways education program.
- Receive the tips and tools to get your 2017-2018 year off to a great start with some of the best trainers in the Lower Mainland.
- All Toastmasters are welcome to join this FREE event!
- Enjoy light refreshments and snacks.
- Please note: any upcoming make-up sessions may not be free of charge, so ACT quickly.
Keynote Speaker – Gene Vickers
Gene Vickers has been a Toastmaster for almost 12 years and his journey has been nothing short of amazing. Gene is certain that a special journey awaits for any person willing to explore Toastmasters fully. It was Gene’s vision that created the Change Your Colour tool that is used by Toastmaster leaders throughout the world. He also originated the Toastmaster International Core Values Coin and is the original District Governor for District 96. Among Gene’s many Toastmaster awards: District Governor’s Award, District 21 Toastmaster of the Year District 21 Rookie of the Year, the International Marketing Excellence Award and the International Education and Training Award.
For more info on this ACT event (club officer training):
PLEASE PRE-REGISTER HERE: