Good day Toastmasters,
As an update on our D21 numbers, I’ve harvested some key statistics so you can have a glimpse of how your club’s goals are moving ahead.
Most importantly, my sincere thanks to all the club members who are contributing to club goals. We are all working together to improve ourselves and, with great teamwork, are affecting all those around us in a positive way.
“7 out 7” Ribbons coming your way to 16 super-achieving clubs!
And So Close!
- 19 clubs had 6 officers attending these recent COT sessions;
- 28 clubs had 5 officers attending.
For your updated club numbers for the 16-17 year, visit TI’s detailed Club Performance Stats
Every member deserves to be in a distinguished club
To check where you are today, the list below shows:
- Clubs with enough goals to earn distinguished status
- Clubs that meet membership qualification: 20 members or +5 above your base (after renewals).
- Clubs that need to boost their membership to meet this baseline qualification.
Remember this important date: April 1, 2017. That’s the FINAL DUE date when membership fees must be received by Toastmasters International.
Keep up the good work everyone!
John Sherber, DTM, Club Quality Director, District 21, 2016/17