The Aventure is heating up! On the Ides of March, there is MUCH NEWS!!! Please watch the video, see the links further down the page, and refer back to that email for some very important items from Program Quality Director, Shawn Gold!
What to take advantage of in District 21 (ACT on one thing NOW!):
- Webinar Wednesdays (every Wednesday @ 7:30pm)
- The Club PR Campaign Challenge (deadline extended to March 19th)
- The COP Award – Club Outreach Program (deadline is March 31st. New Toastmasters MUST renew for April 1st to count)
- 10% Growth “Rising Tide” Challenge (deadline is April 1st renewals)
- Talk Up Toastmasters (5 members added to your club Feb 1 – March 31)
- Watch the Follow Up video interview after “The Power of Mentoring” event – great tips to help you set up a mentoring relationship for success, both as a Mentee and a Mentor!
- District 21 Spring Conference in Kelowna April 20 – 22nd INCLUDING speech contests, education sessions, delicious meals, Bob Hooey, Mary Morrison, elections, connections, celebration, laughter and learning … PLUS the most awesome R and Arrrrr AfterParty Event Saturday night!
- Turn a New Club Lead into a swanky Hooded T, and have FUN doing it! (deadline for club to charter is June 15th)
Do you struggle to remember your Anniversary?
We have some very noteable Club Anniversaries coming up! We’ll be celebrating ALL our clubs at the Spring Conference and you’ll have a little commemorative token of YOUR club’s Birthdate to take home with you!
In case you want to reach out and share a quick “Congratulations” or check on any upcoming celebration festivities, here are the clubs with March Birthdates:
Club Years City
|High Country Achievers||24||Kamloops|
|Nelson Fresh Tracks||23||Nelson|
|Monday Night Vernon||21||Vernon|
|Readers & Debaters||19||Victoria|
|Slice of Speech||1||Richmond|