Our next District 21 Council Meeting will be held on Saturday, November 11th, 1:30pm, at the Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, 100 Harbour Rd, Victoria, BC V9A 0G1
The District Council includes:
- Both the President and Vice President Education of each District 21 club
- All District Executive Committee Members including Division Directors, Area Directors, the District PR Manager, District Administration Manager, District Finance Manager, Club Growth Director, Program Quality Director and District Director
All members in good standing of the District 21 Council are eligible to vote at the Business Meeting. The business meeting is FREE to attend. You do NOT need to register for the Fall Conference, though we’d love to have you at that event! See the conference details here: http://www.d21fallconference.ca
If you are a President or VP Education of your club, please fill out the proxy notice that was sent to you in a separate email from our Credentials Chair, Deborah Richards. If you cannot attend, you can designate a member of that same club who is in good standing, to carry your vote. Any member of District 21 may ONLY carry a maximum of two votes at the meeting, except for District Executive Council Members, who can carry a maximum of three votes. Make sure the member, to whom you assign your proxy, is aware of this.
Here are some helpful links below
* The Agenda for the upcoming District Business meeting: AGENDA.
* The Standing Rules for that meeting: STANDING RULES
* The Minutes from the previous meeting, held at the Sherton Vancouver Guidlford Hotel on April 22, 2017: MINUTES
Please review the information, and let me know if you have any questions.
Also, if your club’s District proxy has not yet been submitted, please do so as soon as possible, so that your club can have representation at the meeting. If you have any questions regarding the proxy please contact Deborah Richards, the District Credentials Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you on Saturday, November 11th in our Province’s Capital of Victoria.
Warm regards and best wishes for you and your team,
Your District 21 Director 2017 – 2018