Hello District 21 members,
- Are you at least a Competent Communicator?
- Are you an experienced presenter?
- Are you excited about the impending arrival of the Pathways Learning Experience?
Would you like to be a Pathways Guide?
- Can you commit to a 6-month appointment?
- Could you visit up to 10 clubs to present the new program and follow up with virtual communications?
- Could you be available to answer questions from assigned clubs and members or refer the questions to World HQ staff and then respond back to the clubs?
- Would you like to use the Pathways Guide appointment as credit towards achieving your DTM?
Note: this is a one time opportunity and is equal to
serving for 12 months as a District Officer.
If all of the above looks intriguing to you, please email me at email@example.com to request an application form or refer to the Pathways section of the TI website.
Applications should be sent to me by March 31.
P.S. Learn more at “The Possibilities of Pathways”
David Hobson – District 21 Chief Ambassador, Pathways Learning Experience