Want to start a brand new club in your area?
Have an idea for a “Specialty” club you’d like to bring to life?
Here are your best next steps:
- Connect with Club Extension Chair Gene Vickers (click his name for contact form) and tell him your new club idea. He will register that lead as YOUR club idea. If the club charters before June 15th, 2018, you will receive a swanky and stylish new Toastmasters Hooded Longsleeved T! BONUS: Your two Sponsors will each receive a new Pathway!
- Visit: https://www.toastmasters.org/Start-a-club for all the information you need to begin. Gene will also work with you to help you with your next steps.
- Advertise your potential new club to as many of your ideal potential “fellow learners” as possible and collaborate with them on a potential demo meeting date.
- Book a location and time (2 hours is best) for a demo meeting. Gene will help coordinate a demo meeting team to tcome to your location.
- Make sure you have AT LEAST 25 people confirmed to attend your demo meeting event.
For clubs that charter between July 1, 2017 and May 31, 2018, we have a special treasured gift for each of their brand new charter members as a momento of thier new journey in the Toastmasters Program. PLUS, we have an incentive for your club to be Distinguished by June 1st! We’ll tell you more during the chartering process. Just know if you are thinking of creating a new Toastmasters Club, THIS is the perfect time to make that thought a reality!
Reach out, and we’ll help you every step of the journey!
For more information, our Club Growth Director, Joe Guenette, and our Club Extension Chair, Gene Vickers, have written a brilliant “STEP-BY-STEP” article to help you get started, including the WIIFM (What’s In It For Me) of starting a new club! Click THIS LINK to read it.
We look forward to helping you create a grand adventure for yourself and your fellow learners this year!
Share the Adventure!
2017 -2018 District 21 Director